SEPTEMBER 28, 2014
100 Coconut Beach Ct.
Kenner, LA 70065
- 5v5 : Up to 10 players on a team, 5 player minimum
- Space for 32 Teams
- 8 Groups: 4 Teams per Group
- Each Team will play 3 Games
- Top Two Teams of each group will Advance to 2nd Round
- One Day of FUN IN THE SUN!!!!
Since the tournament will take place on one day, each game will be First Team to 25points.
Team must win by 2 points.
Testicular Cancer Facts:
Testicular cancer is most common in young or middle-aged men. Most testicular cancers begin in germ cells (cells that make sperm) and are called testicular germ cell tumors.
In 2011, there were an estimated 227,406 men living with testis cancer in the United States.
Testis cancer is most frequently diagnosed among men aged 20-34.
The percent of testis cancer deaths is highest among men aged 20-34.
- A painless lump or swelling in either testicle.
- A change in how the testicle feels.
- A dull ache in the lower abdomen or the groin.
- A sudden build-up of fluid in the scrotum.
- Pain or discomfort in a testicle or in the scrotum
More Information Found at:
5v5 Volley Ball Tournament Dedicated to Testicular Cancer in Honor of Julian Largaespada.
Julian was diagnosed with Stage 4 Testicular Cancer this past February and has been physically and mentally battling since then. All proceeds will go directly to him. To find out more about Julian's case and to donate to him visit www.youcaring.com/julian